This king panel bed harmonizes effortlessly with your farmhouse-chic approach to contemporary style. Curate your space with the charmingly classic look of its white rustic finish. Faux metal banding with nailhead corner accents infuses the clean-lined design with delightful vintage character. Polishing off the piece, matte black sconce lights merge simply stunning form and function.
- Includes king panel headboard, footboard and rails
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- White rustic finish; replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Top edges with faux metal banding and nailhead-trimmed corner pieces
- 2 decorative sconce lights
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
- Mattress available, sold separately
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||King Panel Bed
||King Panel Bed
|Item Color Key
||Schoenberg King Panel Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||81''W x 8''D x 64''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.