Make a style statement with the Janismore credenza and hutch. Its traditional design is updated with an on trend weathered gray finish and wire-brushed texture. The hutch with LED underlighting shines a light on those elusive reading glasses and other desktop items. The credenza's eight drawers, including a drop-front keyboard tray, add up to one well-organized workspace, while USB and wireless charging make staying productive that much easier.
- Includes credenza top, left base, right base and hutch
- Made of acacia wood, veneer and engineered wood
- Distressed weathered gray finish
- Hardware with pewter-tone finish
- Credenza with 7 smooth-gliding storage drawers and 1 file drawer; drop-down drawer front for keyboard use
- Credenza with 110-volt outlet; AUX wireless charger
- Hutch with LED lighting under main shelf; 2 USB ports in lower center cabinet
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly require
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
||Home Office Storage
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||66''W x 23''D x 76''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.