Rest your eyes on this enticing bedroom set. The twin sleigh bed is the epitome of traditional decor. Louis Philippe-style moulding dates back to the mid-19th century when furnishings were lavish yet somewhat simple. The deep finish brings warmth and elegance into the space. The included 8-inch memory foam mattress is the stuff dreams are made of. Its soothing memory foam contours to your body, while a thick layer of firm support foam provides pressure-relieving comfort. The mattress arrives in a box for quick and easy setup. Simply cut away the plastic wrap and unroll. You'll be amazed at how it fully expands within minutes.
- Includes bed (with headboard, footboard, posts and rails) and mattress
- Bed made of veneers, wood and engineered wood
- Mattress comfort level: firm
- Memory foam, transition foam and firm support foam
- Premium stretch knit cover
- 10-year non-prorated warranty
- Hypoallergenic materials
- State recycling fee may apply
- Note: Purchasing mattress and foundation from two different brands may void warranty; check warranty for details
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately
|Alternate Package Name
||Twin Sleigh Bed with Mattress
||4-Piece Bedroom Package
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.