This full panel bed, dresser, mirror, and nightstand's weathered driftwood finish evokes such an ethereal vibe-exactly what you need for a serene bedroom suite. The full panel bed's chunky moulding creates a plank-like effect, while clean lines make for a timeless look you'll love living with for years to come. The six-drawer dresser offers ample storage for a wardrobe and spare bed linens. The nightstand includes two spacious drawers for bedside essentials, and the included USB ports make charging wireless devices a breeze.
- Includes full panel bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser, mirror and 2 nightstands
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Warm vintage gray with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Dresser and nightstand with pewter-tone hardware
- Dresser with 6 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
- Nightstand with 2 USB charging stations
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
|Alternate Package Name
||Full Panel Bed with Mirrored Dresser and 2 Nightstands
||7-Piece Bedroom Package
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.